Services | Purchase Advice
When you’re thinking about buying equipment the choices can be bewildering…and a wrong decision is expensive! It’s our business to know exactly what is suited to you, and what reputable supplier has the best price at this time.
After we have taken the time for a thorough discussion with you, some of the questions we can help you answer include:
- What kind of system do I need – a desktop machine? A laptop? A netbook? What are all the pros and cons?
- Are there brands, models or features to look for, or to avoid?
- How powerful does my system need to be?
- For my needs, should I be thinking about brand new equipment, or the right refurbished model?
- Where do I buy it?
- Will there be unexpected expenses involved with this purchase – such as new software?
Once you have decided your strategy, we are available to help you to whatever extent you prefer. Some clients just ask for a bit of (free) advice on the phone and take it from there by themselves. Others leave the entire project up to us, to choose, purchase, set up, deliver and install their equipment. Many are somewhere between these extremes. You can decide what’s best for you.
We’re your research team!